Original

ARTICLE IN SLOVENIAN PRIMORSKE NOVICE MAGAZINE:

English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

• someonefromhungary May 2011
    ...i wish there was a "like" button below the posts on this forum... a lot of what you all write here would have my "likes" :)
    let us have (this) satsang (topic) for positive, constructive thoughts only... thoughts on what to do to become strong and free, and consequently as sincere and good with everyone (including ourselves) as we can... and to achieve a no-matter-what type of ultimate balance and happiness... etc.
    let us leave all thoughts of anyone's (potential) mistakes, misdoings, misbeliefs, miswhatevers for other topics...
    let us leave all our sorrows, pain, anger, negative emotions and words for other topics...
    let us share here experiences, stories etc. that uplift our spirits...
    and let us jointly push our limits as to how constructive we can be with ourselves and with each other given how different and how similar we are... :)
    I guess, that's all for now...
    all the best to everyone of us :)
  • Roman May 2011
    Satsang means meeting with truth. I think that this whole forum is that. It does not have to have shoes taken of your feet, put on over ecstatic stare, burn incense and sing bhajans. That is just a drug to hook you on the simplicity of so called "guru’s love". If you want to meet with the truth face it. That’s how you will become stronger, bring out your full potential and that will help you to realize your self-worth, highest aspirations and goals. Positive thinking and some clear affirmations are helpful in difficult situations. You don’t have to give it Sanskrit names of “sankalpa” etc. Stop hiding. Your mother language is Hungarian, right? Use it to talk to yourself within. That is your mother, you blood, flesh, brain and heart speaking to you. Possibly tomorrow, I will do some forum organizing because it is becoming a little bit congested. I will create some categories and hope that participants will put their threads and comments into appropriate categories. I know that sometimes they overlap; no big deal. It’s just to help everybody to navigate and use this forum effectively. For this topic I will create category called: “Positive thinking and affirmations corner”. I think it is not bad idea but you have to expect that here everybody is free and the satsang doesn’t have to always go the way you want. Because that’s life and your life at this moment is the only truth you really have. Just one thing. If you (anybody) start singing bhajans, you’re out :-)
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    ;)))haha, bhajans;)...it's good idea to rearrange it to certain categories...we agree and we wait for you now, 'master'!;)))haha
  • Tony May 2011
    Blast from the past, only for the Czechs: "A pro koláče, ham árie!" Sorry, could not resist....
  • Roman May 2011
    well, you can post as usual meanwhile, I'll hopefully get to it tomorrow but I have been really busy with my "professional carrier” so no deadline promises.
  • Roman May 2011
    Tony, don't push it :)
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] May 2011
    Romane,
    byl jsem s tebou kdysi v Indii, ale to s tebou byla ještě řeč.
    Sleduji tě v poslední době a tvé výlevy - jsi nechutný mystifikátor a hlavním důvodem toho je (i když si to nepřiznáš), že jsi zhrzený, zklamaný a neúspěšný exsvámí.
    Stydím se za to, že takový nevděčný ztroskotanec jako jsi ty, je také Čech. Nemáš vůbec ponětí, kvůli čemu doopravdy spustil Čitánand svoji očerňovací kampaň a ty ho teď v tom ještě hloupě a trapně podporuješ. Jednou se budeš kousat do jazyka až se dozvíš motivy a celé pozadí Čitánandovy kampaně.

Petr
  • Chava May 2011
    translation of the first message from Peter to Roman:
    Roman,
    I have been with you in India long time ago, in that time it was possible to speak with you.
    I am observing you in last time and your outbursts - you are disgusting mystificator and the mail reason for it is (even though you don´t admit it to yourself), that you are lovelorn, disappointed and unsuccessful ex-swami.
    I am ashamed of that such an ungateful loser as you is also Czech. You don´t have even an idea because of what Citananda started his smear campaign and how you are supporting him in that foolishly and embarrassingly. Once you will bite your own tongue when you learn motives and whole backround of Citananda´s campaign.
    Petr

Next Peter´s message from 2:53 I will try to translate in the evening, hope to have a time for it. Chava
    one thing we all share here is the freedom to read (or even say) something on this forum :)
  • joyriver May 2011
    :) Freedom to read!
  • joyriver May 2011
    For positive affirmations. I like this corner.
    I'd like to say how good it feels to speak the truth and have no fear of it anymore.
    It feels liberating. Just like some things have been suppressed for so long and now they exploded out and the river is flowing freely. And things just fall into right places. All the strange things that had no explanation and different statements from M. that made no sense. Now they make sense.
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    taken from piece of 'paper' on the net:

The initial definition of spiritual freedom expressed by Nietzsche in sections 225 through 227 from "Human, All Too Human" is that spiritual freedom is comprised of thinking differently than one is expected to do according to the dominant, conventional standards of the day.
    The free spirit's intellect is of a "superior quality and sharpness." It does not matter what motivates him---morality or immorality or the desire to shock---but what matters is that he refuses to be limited or shaped in his thinking by tradition and that he courageously seeks the truth, whatever it may be, and whether he finds it or not.

The free spirit ensures his independence from tradition by keeping reason as his ally. He does not believe or disbelieve in this claim or that claim because of habit, as does the "fettered spirit," but instead bravely applies his reason to all things, discovering for himself what is true or not, instead of letting society decide for him.

Nietzsche believes that the rigorous application of reason will ensure the free spirit his or her independence rom tradition, because tradition, he says, is based not on reason but on habit. As long as the free spirit does not fall into habit in his thinking, he will remain free. He says that the fettered spirit is not fettered because of his conclusions, but because he is a slave to an habitual way of seeing and thinking about the world and his place in it.

The fettered spirits cling together around a campfire of habit and illusions, trying not to think about the fragile basis of their world, their beliefs, their opinions, and their tradition. That is precisely why the free spirit is so rare, and why there are so many fettered spirits who obey tradition and believe what they are told to believe, out of not only habit but out of fear as well.

The free spirit applies reason to the subject at hand from the beginning of the process, accepting a claim as true only after putting it through the rigors of that reasoning process, entirely regardless of whether that conclusion fits in with tradition or social standards or not. The fettered spirit, on the other hand, operates in the precisely opposite direction, starting with the blind acceptance of the conclusion as true based on tradition and social standards.
    how can I remove a post completely?
  • Durchanand May 2011
    @someonefromhungary: after 24 h you can only ask the admin, Roman.
  • admin May 2011
    Just let me know by email which one (ones) you want to delete.

Roman
    I am still within 24 hours and I don't find an option for completely removing it, that's why I turned it into this question... but no problem... next time, I may turn it into a simpe X or anything else suggesting removal... :)
    I think:
    some things we wish to hide from others... but only because we are afraid... the more fundamental wish is not to hide... the most fundamental wish is to be free from fear...
    one needs to come close enough to understand and stay far enough to remain free
  • karavan May 2011
    i tried this too, you should let at least a dot or one letter and delete the rest, but post cannot dissapear completly
  • michalsladek May 2011
    Positive corner! Great! I can understand why is everyone in a state of shock and upset and angry and wants to know the unpleasant truth. But did anyone ask what is all this good for?

Let us see. It is good that the truth came out. Dis-illusionment! We are closer to the Truth now by having less illusions. It hurts but it is an opportunity to grow up (or an opportunity to become a bitter fanatic and having no faith in anything any more- this is a byproduct of having free will, one has options to go one way or the other). When I look back at my years with YIDL, there were good things there too, there was faith, enthusiasm, beginners luck, helping each other. I was a naive young man who did not know much about life, too trusting and too idealistic. I was part of it and at that time it was ok, because I did not know better at that time. It finished when swAmi broke something inside of me and my trust was gone. It had to do with my life choices at one point in my life. It hurt, I was in turmoil, but I came out on the other side humbler and wiser, I dare say. That experience gave me an inner resilience and strenghtened my will.

It is also potentially good for YIDL. Alas, it does not look like much change is happening there. But this is a huge potential for change! Imagine that ALL YIDL people start talking openly to each other, start question things and start to think for themselves! That would be a quantum leap!

So, you out there! How about you? Is there anything positive about shit?

Yes. All gardeners know this. It makes the best soil to grow things. ;-)
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    waking up is painful but it's positive;), spirituality was always in my mind, something that is more or less fundamentally individual (though I was behaving much as fanatical, not in the mental outsets, but in practical living and seclusion those days back, 10 years or more before) and like you said Michal, there were good things too...BUT, as there is always BUT;))), you can not but see, that you fall under new father figures and you maintain spiritual dependency and immaturity, no matter how much you think you are not under its grip...the tradition is that you are the disciple of a master and master knows best, always...and I am not against the ones who know something better than me and I can learn from them, no problem at all, but maintaining my own individuality and autonomy in the mental outsets, decisions and overall formation of this particular phenomenon, called anonymously - Batawe;), and for that same reason the uniqueness of all other people, should be affirmed in all its diversity of expression, explore and be open in your own pursuits and not fettered by anything or anyone, isn't that the whole point? We can mutually share experiences, we can talk as fellow human beings, exchange informations, learn from each other, give support to each other and doing our own things and still pondering about all the things, that we initially came to Yoga, to grow in being, to understand things more, that will help us to overcome obstacles and to become fearless in our pursuits and expressions...we don't need copy-paste people, but inventive, original people, who take what is there and mould it into something different...inspirations are always a good thing, you can be inspired by the movie, music, book, painting and you need time to develop certain abilities on your own and than you can make your own painting, music etc...this is the point, as long as you feel that this is the thing, through which you can express yourself, than what else is there? You don't loose respect and become arrogant if you pursue your own thing as you have no time to bother with what others are preoccupied...things are simple, but our demands or expectations that we "wait for the Other to deliver" are in fact demanding---
  • michalsladek May 2011
    Yes, batawe, I can see what you are talking about- people not bothering about using their own brain and conscience and following a set of rules that has been ready made for them and therefore live in a cage. However, there are spiritual Masters who really mastered something in the same way as there are master musicians or craftsmen or genial mathematicians and so on. So don't pour the baby out with the bathwater. There is divine inspiration out there, there are great positive influences in visible and invisible worlds that can greatly speed up our evolution if we ask for it. There are of course equally negative influences as well, there is always a polarity on all levels but the last one - the Absolute that is the root of all polarities.

I do belong to a meditation school but there are different rules there- direct experience, and personal responsibility= free will. Have a look at a book 'Awakening the Third Eye' (free pdf on clairvision.org) and you will see an example of a non dogmatic teaching. It is all very practical and straightforward.
  • michalsladek May 2011
    I want to share something about sex. In our society we believe that sex is bad. We don't talk about it, but we are obsessed about it: it comes up in news headlines, every movie must have the scene where he falls in love with her and they lived happily ever after, largest amount of gossip is made about sex, sex is used for manipulation, exploitation, self gratification or dominance....

This is, however, only half of the story. We all know about the pairs of opposites- yin and yang, ida and pingala, left and right nostril, right and left brain hemisphere, sympathetic and parasympathetic nerve systems, the Moon and the Sun, night and day, and -guess what?- female and male! This polarity is everywhere and one could rightly say that the world was created when this duality begun. Polarity creates everything.

In us, we know how powerful sexuality is, especially in a young body. It is a force to be reckoned with. And funny enough, we don't take any time to look at it properly. We let it carry us blindly (falling in love) and dump us (falling out of love) without realising what is happening.

Sexual force is the main motivation in us. I know I sound like Sigmund Freud, but look honestly at the motivations in YOUR daily life and see where they come from. Most often they come from desire to attract, love, care or impress the opposite sex.

Sexual energy is seen as very versatile energy in eastern medicine. Whereas e.g.liver chi can only be utilised for digestion and purification, sexual chi- sexual prana can be utilised for general vitality, or improvement of function of any organ, or also for intuitive understanding of higher spiritual truths!

Energetically, observation of energy shows that man loses energy (prana, chi) through ejaculation and woman loses energy through menstruation. In this way, man and woman are not equal. Woman could keep going for a long time, it is the man who spills the seed and the magic is over. Also it is said that if the pleasure from sex could be divided into 10 parts, 9 parts would go to the women and 1 part to the man. There were teachings in various traditions about how to cultivat sexual energy for spiritual purposes that were largely secret until recent times. Notably these were white tantra (from India and Tibet), taoist alchemy (china) and some esoteric streams in Christianity (Cathars, Gnostics- see tradition of Samael Aun Weor). The idea is there is a way that sex can be a sacred experience and can lead to transformation of consciousness. If you are more interested read some books by Mantak Chia (taoist alchemy, it has different technical terms- e.g. ojas is shen etc.) or look through lectures on gnosticteachings.org.

There is a catch- to achieve a happy balance between man and woman in daily life. Then the sex is really uplifting and transforming. He needs to understand her and she needs to understand him. But it is a circle- the sex itself helps this understanding.

So, just wanted to say that sex can be very good and can heal many things, can create trust and intimacy, can make you radiant, can open many doors. Don't be scared of it! Between parters- talk about it, explore it, wonder and taste it!

So, here here. Just wanted to make sex justice. Also, see on uTube 'Osho: Making Love is a Sacred Experience'. Enjoy!
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    Thx Michal, I'll check the pdf.
    There are many ways how to cultivate sexual energy; Mantak Chia comes from taoist tradition and he has some good exercises and stuff in there;)

Aziz Kristof aka Anadi, excerpt form "The Human Buddha":

Having sex or not having sex are not directly related to spiritual evolution. There are
    certain esoteric practices in which one tries to conserve sexual energy in order to
    channel it to higher centres. Tantra as such works with energy and has nothing to do
    with sex. So-called sexual Tantra is just a small portion of the spiritual discipline.
    These practices are very complicated and don't always bring one directly to
    awakening. Sexual Tantra does not point to the Buddha's type of awakening but
    more to different mystical states. Energy itself has no wisdom. It is like electricity,
    you never know what it will do in terms of awakening.
    In the Path of wisdom, it is irrelevant whether one has sex or not. Also, we need to
    remember that in the past, people were malnourished. There was a very little food
    and seekers were more afraid of losing energy through sex. But now there is so
    much food, our problem is how to channel an excessive amount of energy. Also,
    when you are having sex without ejaculation, there is no way that you can lose
    energy.
    There is a way to use sex in connection with meditation. Remaining present during
    making love is the first step.
    That's why, bringing awareness to it is very important. We are not speaking about
    'observing' oneself having sex but about being fully present inside of it. Particularly,
    when the centre of awareness is awakened, bringing this state into the time of
    making love can be a powerful experience. Next, you bring also into making love, the
    energy of Being and relaxation. Awareness and Being allow you to be total and fully
    present in sex. It has been said that a sign of an advanced yogi is to be able to
    retain the State of Presence during ejaculation. The next, very important step is to
    bring the Heart into the art of making love. When the Heart is present, the Soul is
    present for the first time. Here, one feels simply love, loving kindness and
    compassion. You are not only making love, but you see the other human being who
    like you is longing for love and recognition.
    When a man is not in the State of Presence, during orgasm he loses a lot of energy
    through his etheric body. Every man after orgasm feels depleted and empty, for the
    level of energy immediately drops down. When the State of Presence is retained,
    energy on the subtle level does not get dissipated. It seems that the main loss of
    energy does not relate to the fact of losing the semen but to some unconscious
    dissipation of energy within the subtle bodies. The State of Presence allows keeping
    this energy together in a self-contained state.
    If you repress your natural sexual desires, it will go against you. Sex will enter
    through the back door in the form of imagination, disturbing your meditation even
    more. Sex is not only physical. In truth, the main reason we desire to connect
    sexually with a partner, is emotional and energetic. Being in sexual union with the
    opposite sex is very nourishing emotionally and energetically, as we live in polarities.
    Negating it, can bring an imbalance.
  • pavitra May 2011
    Good point Michal. A healthy sexual life would help to prevent abuses.
  • pavitra May 2011
    Hi guys and girls! I would really like to discuss with you a little bit more about relationships. From my own experiences I found out that if you are in a relationship you can not be free and in your life you have always to choose between them. I think that everyone of us has his own path to follow and merging two of them it means that both have to change their original direction or at least one (if one of them agree to follow the other one). In the past I did it many times but it was always to fulfill some desires (to have sex, the security of a family, sex again, a better social position and sex and sex again). But I was never completely happy or satisfied (a part from a lot of great sex).
  • joyriver May 2011
    Reply to @pavitra:
    I can comment on this... Well I have never felt really trapped by a relationship I am in now. I am married, but with great satisfication... Of course, conflicts arise and family obligations are overwhelming sometimes.
    I sincerely belive a partner you fall in love with is the best person and exactly the one you need, who can arouse the worst suppressed subconscious scenarios you have inside yourself. And if you are both aware of this, you can be prepared for the worst situations. Then you can work it out in a relationship, so that it does not cause distruction, but your inner suppressed problems finally get resolved. I belive the most important part of an intimate relationship is to assist each other in the process of personal growth.
    I also belive you can get rid of traumas only by reexperiencing the scenario that traumatized you, but with a different (and I mean positive, constructive, healing, loving, caring, nurturing...) reaction of the other person. In this way relationships are healing. And they are your way to freedom. That's why (to my oppinion and intuition), the guru-disciple relationship is so necessary. You could not get rid of your traumas if you were not in an intimate relationship (but here I must stress that intimate between guru and disciple I do not mean sexual)! And of course, I agree with Michal (the sweet :) who said those nice words about sex. Yes, sex is good, it is healthy if you don't use it to hurt others or yourself, and it is ment for our enjoyment. Just like eating and all the other body functions. And lucky you if you can have a satisfying sex! :)
  • joyriver May 2011
    Reply to @pavitra:
    Oh yes!
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    Reply to @pavitra: ...I found out that if you are in a relationship you can not be free...

Depends on the two people that are together; I think for some it may work quite fine when together and some just need to be alone; some do many things even if they have much responsibilities but even than, they find the time for everything, and some need peace and quiet and that nobody is disturbing them...there are no rules here, but definitely the two people that are together must have certain common ground in their pursuits and their own autonomy as particular subjects while at the same time also they do make the compromise which is not necessarily something which hinders your freedom; I would say that the level of the subjects growth/understanding and ethics that respects the Other, as autonomous person and free person, if both see each other as free and in that freedom than paradoxically they bind themselves together, than it can work...freedom doesn't mean, you can sleep now with others and we are all free, no, simple thing as commitment and mutual respect and genuine love for each other is possible but not in the sense of dependence and energy-draining and sick jealousy etc., but mutual sharing of mature persons and seeing each other as your own self and we come to 'spirituality' again;)...but there are many people, I am sure, they do not label themselves as spiritual or a part of some special group or chosen people and they live normal life, without all the sick symptoms of uncontrolled emotions and fantasms...but certainly some sort of wisdom they both must possess, about themselves and life and than they just co-exist together without neurosis...selfish demands, stubbornness, impatience, blaming...these are the problems...sex is just one part not the whole thing; I read somewhere that "sex is the im/possibility of love", you can ruin love if you have it, and if you don't have it you can also go astray...
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    check nandhi's channel, interestingly peculiar guy:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nandhi108#p/u/12/JbB7KbJmJ2o
  • pavitra May 2011
    very cute. I think it is a very good technic. I'll do it. The sun is light and warmness and you can easily feel it on your skin and while repeating the mantra you concentrate on chakras (or organs) and you establish a deeper connection with your body and the sun.
    Beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de