ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

Follow the money.
  • mangotree June 2011
    THE MEETING - PART FOUR

THE AFTERMATH

The people who were attacked and intimidated on the way into the meeting left with a security person via the back entrance so they could leave safely and peacefully.

The Facilitator, Minutes person and Solicitor were yelled at and abused as they left through the front entrance of the premises. Someone was kind enough to apologise to them “on behalf of” the aggressive person - but they didn’t manage to control that person’s behaviour.

SriRa started ordering everyone around and taking charge. he commanded the outgoing Vice-President to be at a meeting at a certain time and date the next week. He appointed himself as the “Transition Manager”. God only knows if the new board will have any say in anything that happens any more. It seems Gurudev will allow him to act in whatever way he wishes.

And from here things will continue on – the New Empire.

This was real, very, very real. It may sound like some surreal story but it is not. I tried quite hard not to be too disparaging or negative in offering this recount of the events. However i cannot help but offer this concluding remark that i overheard that rather honestly sums things up. Perhaps after reading this you can understand why a simple, peaceful person can come to the point of uttering such a sentence.

“I feel so liberated, that after this day we never have to deal with those loonies anymore.”

A CALL TO ACTION
    Please do not allow things to come to this point in your country.
    To avoid it many people need to speak, many people need to take action, you will need to think for yourself.
    Do not sit and wait for others to resolve things for you.
    Do not sit and wait for others to tell you how to act, or what to think.
    Please be pro-active for change in your organisation.

A while ago @Durchanand posted this
    http://sexabuseyidl.org/discussion/comment/2342#Comment_2342
    He said he thought yidl was only in kindergarten compared to TM. Well, i think in Australia last weekend we had some proof that we have advanced at least to the 4th grade.
  • PallasAthene June 2011
    Reply to @mangotree:

Hard stuff on one side, but on the other we can now witness very well what results arise out of persons they are believing devoutly that their way is the only and true one to bring peace into the world. Up from a certain point they are willing to use brute force to put through their convictions.

Out of my view because of the demonstrated behavior with such energies they just have gambled just now all away.

Many thanks for reporting.
  • someonefromhungary June 2011
    Reply to @mangotree: many thanks for all these details. I guess one of the good things in all this is that people could have a more or less clear view... of course, everyone saw things in his/her own way, through his/her "glasses", but at least there was face to face discussion, confrontation, voting...
  • Tony June 2011
    Reply to @mangotree: Thank you so much for the detailed report! Effort well spent, excellent documentation.

The only way this organization can continue is if it becomes even more extremist, more dogmatic, and more insular, utterly detached from reality. Paradoxically, I fear that this may make it actually more attractive, even to rather educated people, with money. Ego loves a good challenge (my sect is stricter than yours!)
  • Aussie_Karma_yogi June 2011
    Reply to @mangotree:

Thank you.
    Yes, confidentiality has to be respected.

It has to be understood, that most reasonable people are not going to subject themselves to the kind of abuse displayed to have their allegations heard. It is not surprising they are staying low.

Still it's sad that there was no discussion of the allegations at the core of this conflict.
    We just get "given the current circumstances".

I think there may be a few people who voted with swAmi but who still have open minds. As yet the intolerant atmosphere means that they they are not getting they information they need. None the less the allegations are out there and they still have responsibilities.

Munro
  • speakup July 2011
    Reply to @mangotree:
    Thanks Mangotree for the great description of the meeting - this is so shocking to read, I am very glad I decided to leave early on and not have to be involved in this but I feel a great sadness for those who have had to endure this abuse and assault.
    Talk about a trip into the heart of darkness! If I had any doubts about my decision to leave this truly confirms it was the right decision.
    Hope you are ok. Peace.
  • angela June 2011
    There is a lot to learn from Australia.
    What was Yoga about?
    I agree with "good bye loonies". See you later alligators.
    The future of yidl in Australia looks not very brite with the new board.
    My heart goes out to all the hard working honest and loving volunteers, now we see what happens when you speak your mind and use your own brain and heart and question honestly......
    Did xxx had anything to say?
    I know many people read the forum, the information is very important. Great that we have this place to exchange what is happening. Thank you for reporting.
    It really hurts to read it and it is still hard to believe that all this is for real.
    In many countries people just pray that it will be over soon and that it all turns out to be just a bad dream. Unfortunatly this is not the case. For the ones who are leaving it is over soon and I wish them a happy and free life.
    There is for sure a lot to deal with and to heal. We are many now who share similar pain. Many of us had different dreams and goals and ideas, but we had all trusted and believed in xxx and where is he now? He promised, he is the only one who will never leave us and always support in what is best for us. No parent, husband etc. will be selflessly beside us like him. What a bad joke.
    If the report from Australia is not a wake up call, than what more does one need?
    There is too much happening, one can not belittle it anymore.
    C has long gone and living his own life and the abused girls are healthy and not one is sick or non existent, do you want a proof? than just contact us. The abuse web site is open to anyone. People seem too scared of the result, so they rather live with the illusion that they do not exist. Well closing eyes and ears is not an option for creating an good future. Well it is up to every single soul to act, but to sit and watch what others are doing brings often unwanted results.
  • June 2011
    the same situation was in march also in novi sad serbia but now after few months most of the disciples came back to yoga therefore do not be upset, in australia the waves will also calm down in next weeks, just be patient and repeat mantra

the great distrojer ex sw chidanand is expecting the baby at age 65 with the famous 25 years younger UN activist and best frient of australian bhakti
    from this you can conclude the reason of this cunami
  • truthseeker June 2011
    Reply to @lun: are there still people believing in this conspiracy theory? Far out conspiracy theories are very popular nowadays, they help to simplify the complex reality. It gives comfort to some people, they don't have to think further.

"The appeal of conspiracism is threefold: First, conspiracy theories claim to explain what mainstream narratives cannot. They appear to make sense out of a world that is otherwise confusing. Second, they do so in an appealingly simple way, by dividing the world sharply between the forces of light and the forces of darkness. They trace all evil back to a single source, the conspirators and their agents. Third, conspiracy theories are often presented as special, secret knowledge unknown or unappreciated by others. For conspiracy theorists, the masses are a brainwashed herd, while the conspiracy theorists in the know can congratulate themselves on penetrating the plotters' deceptions."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory
  • PallasAthene June 2011
    Reply to @lun:

Never mind if you are happy on this way and people take care of younger female disciples. But if abusing happens again you all have to gaze at yourselves in the mirror of life every morning. Be aware of this and repeat your mantra.

A man who is expecting with his 25 years younger woman a baby is the luckiest man on the world and will have no time and no attitude to spent a single thought on this disaster. Life is the best teacher, better than anybody could be. How to earth a man? Give him a baby. :)

Warnings are issued when a potentially tsunami-producing earthquake over the threshold magnitude occurs in the area-of-responsibility (AOR ). By now the area could be located, only there is no one to take over a responsibility.

Is satsang over now?
  • Aussie_Karma_yogi June 2011
    Reply to @lun:

No chance.

For example around Annandale (Australia) I have a dozen other options for yoga asanas and/or meditation. I'll go somewhere which suits my values and which lives up to the values they espouse. (No disrespect to those who, in my view mistakenly, remain behind.) A few months ago swAmi or the empire might have had a chance to turn all this around, now what's left in Australia will sink like a stone. The pomposity defense will not work here.

I've asked, and to the best of my knowledge, no one in Australia knows Chidanand or Roman from a Propleopus Oscillans surfing the net for it's next meal.

Australian's made their decision based on their own sources of information. All those Australian's who adored swAmi who spent a combined total of many decades in his service, who only last year urged me to do the same, they have all suddenly changed their mind. Would they have thrown that away without asking swAmi to explain (they did), without being really sure swAmi was on the wrong path.

Oh congratulations Chidanand, that is, if even that much is true.

Munro
  • June 2011
    the same situation was in march also in novi sad serbia but now after few months most of the disciples came back to yoga therefore do not be upset, in australia the waves will also calm down in next weeks, just be patient and repeat mantra

the great distrojer ex sw chidanand is expecting the baby at age 65 with the famous 25 years younger UN activist and best frient of australian bhakti

just to repeat again
    and just giving a facts
    not presumptions and filosophy
  • truthseeker June 2011
    Reply to @lun: right, let's repeat our mantra, repeat the same theory. Keep our ears and eyes closed, stop thinking, it's all an illusion and moksha awaits us at the end. OHMMMMMMM
    dear lun,
    repeating mantra is okay. repeating ourselves is okay. copypasting ourselves is... also okay but... doesn't help. neither you in expressing your point, nor others in understanding it. even after reading the first copy several times, I didn't understand what conclusion you expected us to draw from this.
    or I guess the conclusion was that ex-swami chidanand is "the great destroyer", but how to conclude this from the fact that his young wife is pregnant and they are good friends with an australian lady? can you explain?
  • June 2011

just to repeat again
    and just giving a facts
    not presumptions and filosophy

this was address for australian disciples and not for eu/us ex bhaktas
    Reply to @lun: okay. and can I ask why you didn't mention it in the first two copies? and can you explain why others should not be concerned or ask questions about what you say repeatedly?
  • mangotree June 2011
    Reply to @lun:
    oh dear "lun" you seem to have left the "y" off the end of your name??
    welcome loony we knew you were reading, you have brightened my day :)

if your address is for australian disciples then you have a potential audience of approximately 31 people in total - congratulations

they won't be supporting your view here - they are now busy cleaning the toilets of the ashrams and don't have time for forums anymore ;)

your link between cidanand and bhakti has so much supporting evidence that everyone around the world will take you very very very seriously as they get out their photo albums and suddenly discover soooooo many photos of them together

[all is a conspiracy
    all is a conspiracy
    all is a conspiracy
    all is a conspiracy
    all is a conspiracy]
    (ssssshhhhhhhh.... new secret yidl mantra - don't tell anyone)
  • Tony June 2011
    Reply to @lun: "Distrojer"... very cool, try pronounce it that way, rhymes with "soldier". It would be an excellent name for a death metal band. Also, should the swAmi lawyers attack again, I'd strongly recommend www.guru-distrojer.com

As for the mantra repetition. To those who recently left: you should be aware of the fact that the stupid thing will continue running in your head for at least a couple of years! Sucks, eh?

It is very annoying, and there is not much you can do about it, just anytime it triggers, and you become aware of it, simply stop it. It is like any other automatism (e.g., nervous drumming with your fingers, vibrating your knees, etc.) you are trying to get rid of. Music helps too (real music, not any silly bhajan jingles).

I am sure there is a nice neurological explanation for this mantra phantom after-image. But rest assured that eventually it will go away.
  • truthseeker June 2011
    SwAmi has restarted giving satsangs on the webcast. With his calm, soothing voice he is manipulating his worshippers yet again, telling them to avoid 'kuhsang', just repeat their mantra and don't let any 'negative' thoughts enter their mind. Maybe Iun has gained new confidence from that, he/she thinks everything will be the same as the old times soon.
  • PallasAthene June 2011
    I've watched it. Putting the message for australian devotees at "the mud house of the worms" astonished me.

Money runs out.
    Reply to @PallasAthene: what is this "mud house of the worms"?
  • PallasAthene June 2011
    Reply to @someonefromhungary:

It was a parable. We are the worms.

We are disciples, than followers, finally fall overs....:) :) :) We have to be rejected and we will not have enlightenment. I never saw him talking like this.

We are only making troubles.
  • Tony June 2011
    One more important point about the mantra. Are you guys aware of the fact that there are no more than maybe five different ones? Ok, maybe ten at most....

Your magical "personal" mantra is definitely not something uniquely crafted just for you. (Any translator would know that.)

Here is what was mine: "Om soham sargun brahma sri satguru deep narayan namaha". Whoops, I think I was not supposed to do that...
  • Roman June 2011
    Reply to @PallasAthene:

I’ve heard something similar from him before. Follower – fall over – worms – no enlightenment. What a great story build up to make your brain equal to the brain of a worm. But never mind, because if you stay like that, you will get enlightenment. I guess the newcomer lun is one of those.

Reply to @lun:

Congratulation to you obsessive compulsive repetitive worm on its way to enlightenment. You’ve made it. Serbia is fine, Australia will be fine and the “conspirator” is punished by making love to his 20 years younger wife. What else to say. Oh I forgot to repeat the mantra. Here it is:

If you copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste the same message over and over again, you are a spammer. Your account will be deleted. Beware of the rules of the forum. We may be rude sometimes but we don’t spam.

This was addressed to you.

@Cici and S…a:

Congratulations to you both if that worm is saying the truth :)
  • PallasAthene June 2011
    @Tony: "Om soham sri sataguru deep namaha"
  • truthseeker June 2011
    Reply to @PallasAthene: ditto
  • Roman June 2011
    Believe or not, I forgot the damn thing (guru mantra). I guess – no enlightenment for me. What a bummer.
  • PallasAthene June 2011
    Reply to @PallasAthene: "hey, let's party" :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  • PallasAthene June 2011
    Reply to @someonefromhungary: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de