ARTICLE IN SLOVENIAN PRIMORSKE NOVICE MAGAZINE:

English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

Coffee House
  • someonefromhungary July 2011
    Lardies and Jestlemen, we have a new faithress in our team, Ms. Asurra Luckrezia "the Madam" Maadhavakrishnacchiavelli. Based on her expellant rifferences, we firmly thrust that her added-value crevices will statisfy all. Should you have any base compliance or any effusations, please let us know so that we can kantinue to fartify and dimprove our Coffee Hose. In baddition, we have some new idems on the menu including Vampilla Crappé, Robotomy Cocktail, and Baywash Cup. We hope you will egojoy them.
  • Mahabhakta_Parody July 2011
    Reply to @someonefromhungary:
    I want special cocktail orgasnic, nonalcoholic and vegetarian. Name: prashad. Please.
    I am terribly storry, Seer, we ran out of shocks. Next weak may have soma. In the mean times may I toffer you ore Golden Treachings Liquor from Brisbrain?
    Storry again, I vomitted to say that it is maturally non-alarmocolic.
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    @pavitra: you are most welcome;)
    @someonefromhungary: great rendition of expellant, fartified and anti-badditive cocktail-crappé-egojoyment;)))
  • truthseeker July 2011
    @sfh: does "the madam" also gives massages? In a neighbouring coffee house lady Cruella Borgia gives special back massages with her long nails for a holistic coffee experience.
  • mangotree July 2011
    I am sure this is not interesting enough to lift the conversation from its present heights, but nonetheless i am committed to posting these each day:

You will now be blessed with more words from BigIndianRiver please see below

And since this is the coffee shop i will let you all know that rumour has it that this particular river may soon be leaving the UK and blessing the shores of Australia.
    Joy upon joy for the faithful.

AUSTRALIAN NOTICE BOARD - FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT

MESSAGES OF LOVE (or RANTS) FROM EUROPE AND UK
    19 March 2011

Hari Om dear brothers and sisters in Australia, fellow travellers on this narrow path,

I am sending you much love from here in sunny springtime Europe and praying to MXXXXXXXXXJi for one and all.

It somewhat saddens and disappoints me to hear that some of you have collectively decided to so tangibly reject our beloved SXXXXji and the Truth that He not only teaches, but indeed lives and breathes.

But I can also say that it does not surprise me.

Perhaps it is time that each of us examines more honestly and humbly, our own inner motivations for teaching, organising and working in our Ashrams - whilst remembering Who inspired, inaugurated, nourishes, supports and gives permission for the Ashrams to even exist. Who is that One who in reality has the authority to say who is or is not welcome to visit a yidl Ashram?

This current situation of apparent outer turmoil in the world around us (including the 'yidl world'), is a very excellent opportunity for our examining our inner world and seeing the reflections and projections going on.
    It is a perfect time to ask our self: are my decisions rooted in love, trust, freedom and faith? Or are they sprouting from a mire of fear and manifesting as jealousy, greed and attachment?

I invite you to do just this. To ignore any personal opinion or lack of respect you have for me, due to previous mini-smear campaigns against my character in Australia or elsewhere. This is not about me.

This is also not about SXXXXJi.

This is about you.

Each one of you and your next steps on the real, the very real, spiritual path ahead. This world around you, including your job, position, roles, home, family, friends, and even Ashram, and your very life - can disappear in a flash. They are all fleeting. Ask yourself:
    what is it that really matters - connection with God through One Who Knows, or having a nice yoga studio, a group of chatty friends and a nice hot cup of coffee?

I pray to our Most Divine and Holy Parampara for each us to have the courage to be honest, humble, brave and free from thinking the unimportant things are important.

With my love and devotion to the Highest Principle - Gurudev,
    Yours, BigIndianRiver

Please feel free to forward this to any other of our dear brother and sister bhaktas in Australia who may also be riddled with fear and doubts, but whose email address I do not have, if you feel it may be of use to them, thank you.
  • truthseeker July 2011
    Reply to @mangotree: the pretention and woolliness in this message is really incredible. You can hardly make a parody on this one, it speaks for itself.

Was I really part of this movement? Oh, my Gurudev, sorry, God.
  • PallasAthene July 2011
    Reply to @mangotree:

How much fear must be inside to browbeat people in this way. Hell and fire in the name of love and understanding.
  • NoviSadCalling July 2011
    Reply to @mangotree:

Layer by layer of XXX's arrogance has been peeling off. Stories of love and understanding have been changed for threats. His real face, hidden for decades, is coming to the surface.
  • speakup July 2011
    Reply to @mangotree:
    This really is a great example of cult mind control in action, de-coded it reads: "If you are not riddled with fear and doubts your really should be as you are stepping away from the 'real teacher' who gives you strength and allows you to live! All your hard work is meaningless, the success of the ashrams is all due to the magic power of this higher being. Trust me and love and trust the Big Joker - or else!"

Threats, fear tactics, manipulation - rejecting this rubbish is what is 'honest, humble, brave and free'.

Save us from any more messages of "love"!
    I think the essential division line here which decides is this:
    either one is convinced that swAmi is absolute or not. that changes everything.
    and there cannot be a compromise on this, there is no inbetween.
    and this is the trap :(
    it seems as if we were speaking completely different languages from separate dimensions/universes...

yet, this idea of telling australians that they cannot afford not inviting swAmi... that's really strange. the explanation that everything in australia quasi belongs to swAmi is even stranger. so, is it really an empire with swAmi owning everything? then again, where is the sannyasa, the renunciation from possessions?
    Reply to @someonefromhungary:

Yes, XXX owns everything: ashrams, appartments, furniture, cars, money, copyrights (to hatha yoga excercises ?!). Modern way of sannyasa, I must say. People are there only to fulfill his desires. And if anyone asks inconvinient question, he/she should be kept in fear in order to disable his/her ability to use common sense. Purpose of that letter was to spread fear over anyone who dares to doubt XXX words and deeds:

"***world around you, including your job, position, roles, home, family, friends, and even Ashram, and your very life - can disappear in a flash***"

- if you are not with me, I will destroy you. Great master, great soul, indeed.
    Reply to @NoviSadCalling:
    yes, it's not easy to get along without possessions... and it was never easy... and I don't expect a monk to possess absolutely nothing.

for example, possessing jadan in the sense of being the head of the ashram is okay. he can also have a car in jadan, that's also fine. and maybe the same for vienna given that that has been his headquarters for a long time. (strilky asram? I don't know. it may depend on whether it is financially independent).
    he can have a mobile phone, a computer etc. he can have a lot of things that serve communication between him and his disciples. and of course he can have clothes, personal hygiene stuff, books etc. really a lot of things. and he can also handle money as the leader of those ashrams and the organisation. he can also travel first class, I can even accept that... (although I am not entirely sure of this :D)

(and given that yoga classes are not free of charge and that this is quite accepted by the general society, swAmi and other swamis/sadhvis do not even have to renounce regular income. not to mention the 12%.)

but owning ashrams, apartments, furniture and cars everywhere? why? a master is hopefully the most welcome guest of his disciples anywhere. and he should be just satisfied with the level of services his hosts can offer -- or he can also choose not to visit those hosts, it's up to him.

if hosting (and on a specified level) becomes an obligation based on suggestions that he should be seen as the owner of those ashrams, then the very point of sannyasa is lost, and swAmi becomes not much more than a successful yoga teacher and the general manager of the yoga/charitable organisation founded by him.
    which would be still quite fine... just that orange robe is a problem.

hmmm.... I wish so much swAmi renounced sannyasa and continued to teach all those things which are really good and useful. I think even most of his ex-disciples would forgive him, and I also believe that he could still save most of the yidl community... and he himself could live much more freely...
    I know it's not that easy and it would have several consequences I cannot even imagine now because there are so many things I don't know about the whole organisation...

but I guess that would be an act of real sannyasa.
    and a miracle to start a new, sincere lila amrit with.
    (and maybe I would become an ex-ex-disciple :))

yeah... I know I'm a dreamer... what to do? :( :D :( :D :( :D

can I have a chai, please?
  • mangal July 2011
    Reply to @someonefromhungary: I think, that XXX dont own ashrams and so on, why-he own minds of his bhaktas and therefore he dont need to own his property legally. He adjusted thinkink of his bhaktas in this way: XXX is God, more than God and therefore everything he do is good......why to own property legally if he is changed minds of his bhaktas in the form of marionette.....and they love it-to be his marionette.....after death they will obtain satyaloka, where they will be marionette for ever-therefore they go into Marionetteloka-ki džaj
    Reply to @mangal:

:))) yes, but, anyhow, he owns several apartments. It is just in case that some of the bhakta programmes has bugs in it ;) You have always to have a backup strategy ;) :)
  • Durchanand July 2011
    Reply to @mangal:

sorry for late reply - was not there for many weeks, working through about 750 posts &%?*# anyway, the good thing is in MarionetteLoka they will all meet Puppetji and He for sure will give them liberation! Watch out:

• truthseeker July 2011
    Reply to @NoviSadCalling: "if you are not with me, I will destroy you. Great master, great soul, indeed."

Remember who said: "you're either with us, or you are with the enemy" and "we will smoke them out"? It's a quote from George W. Bush before he started his wars. Great ahmisa...
  • mangal July 2011
    Reply to @truthseeker: It is a clear proof that he is not God-just human-he has human thinkink-i will be nice to them, which are nice to me. Can everybody from hard core yidl organizers explane me what is divine in his treatment of this causa? Did he anything divine what normal human dont do in such situation?
  • truthseeker July 2011
    x
    x
  • mangotree July 2011
    Reflection on the display of 'humour of the crude and rude' a few posts above...

Well, first of all i must remind everyone that Roman warned us that anything may happen in the coffee shop and that he accepted no responsibility for what will happen. He offered a clear warning that every person enter the coffee shop at their own risk, so please do not blame the adminstrator. It seems he is a wise man.

So, if you have been watching and reading with at least a little concern or surprise at the level to which the discussion here has plummeted in recent days then i am sure you are not alone.

But please accept it as part of the process of digesting something which is in fact highly unpleasant. What has been written in the last days is certainly no more crude and rude than the truth of the main topic of discussion of this forum - that our teacher requests that his member be placed in the mouths of the members for his pleasure and disguises this rather selfish act as one for their 'spiritual good'. Thinking about that leaves a very unpleasant taste in one's mouth and is simply difficult to digest.

People have used discussion, sharing, logic, concern, outrage and many other things to help digest this truth. Here they simply use one more tool - humour. I wondered what wikipedia could share with me that would help me to understand this humour displayed here and found these two points.
    * 'the easiest way to make things laughable is to exaggerate to the point of absurdity their salient traits'
    * in some cultures humour is seen as the "art of reprehension"
    Well, both points make sense to me, and to be quite honest it feels good to laugh.

So, to me it seems the only problem will be if we get stuck there and don't move on.

Anyway, tonight there is a wave of gentleness in my heart.
    So here is something of beauty from Tagore's Gitanjali.
    Once you have read this I invite you to step outside this coffee house and look at the stars in the night sky, and enjoy. Stay there a while.

"When creation was new and all the stars shone in their first splendour, the gods held their assembly in the sky and sang, "Oh, the picture of perfection! the joy unalloyed!"
    But one cried of a sudden - 'It seems that somewhere there is a break in the chain of light and one of the stars has been lost.'
    The golden string of their harp snapped, their song stopped, and they cried in dismay - "Yes, that lost star was the best, she was the glory of all heavens!"
    From that day the search is unceasing for her, and the cry goes on from one to the other that in her the world has lost its one joy!
    Only in the deepest silence of night the stars smile and whisper among themselves - "Vain is thy seeking! Unbroken perfection is over all!"

Tagore
  • VeritasVeritas July 2011
    Reply to @mangotree:
    Thank you for your enlightening words of wisdom and understanding.
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    @message: "I invite you to do just this. To ignore any personal opinion or lack of respect you have for me, due to previous mini-smear campaigns against my character in Australia or elsewhere. This is not about me.

This is also not about SXXXXJi.

This is about you."

It's like "The secret" 'philosophy'. Whatever happens to you, and in the spirit of the "secret", it is you who are not projecting/visualizing properly etc., your position of where you want to be etc....for every kind of problem, IT IS YOU, who takes the sole responsibility for your affairs; of course we must presuppose our individuality but even that slogan, like any other extreme modern day enlightening slogans, put in the mouths of people, work just as a soothing pill or wish-reality, cause if you fail to achieve or accomplish that which you 'visualized', it's again your 'fault', your own inability to do, see, feel, bla bla...

if this mighty universal slogan worked than we would have the world full of the billionaries...even a beggar from the street could become one if he visualized enough etc...

my point is, that here it is a certain trick...even if you happen to find yourself in unpleasant situation, individual or social and political turmoil, it's again YOU, who are responsible/'guilty'.....if you happen to live in a society where there is political disorder, injustice, chaos...it is YOU who are responsible......

everybody taking on him/her self the responsibility, yet at the same time this exclusive turn "back to yourself" as the problem, misses the fact, that individual position is dependent on various factors, not only inner but outer too; and many things wouldn't happen and be solved if nobody criticized the circumstances that we live in, again, individual, social etc...

this slogan: "It's about YOU", shifts the perceptions of possible problems that are interconnected with social (symbolic) reality back to your 'authentic' privileged self, and it addresses You in your 'substantial' individuality and says: "whatever happens to you, whatever is the problem etc..it is YOU, only YOU"...it's not somebody other or some other thing that might also be the problem or should be taken into the account, the whole parameters of outer circumstances that you live in, no, it's You, blame is solely on You...

this is also an ideological strategy to shift the problematics back to yourself and take the self-blame for everything, not that others or situations are solely to blame, which would be the other extreme - but both should be taken into account depending on the specific situation/event connected to the problem...

And from which place does this 'voice' tells you: "It's not about x or y it's about YOU!"......whoever says this, must structurally stand 'beyond'/'above' both positions, beyond X, Y and You, and 'objectively' say the slogan, teaching/reminding you of the 'primal' truth: it's all about You!...

and that "YOU" becomes every possible "You", for those who recognise themselves in that slogan, uttered to YOU, O dear reader; yes, to YOU I address, to You I speak....and than the Mary or Mark or Peter recognizes him/herself in that uttered slogan and says to him/herself: "Yes, it's true, it's about Me, damn, how did I not see that before..."

it's me, it's me, it was always about Me O Lord...

----------------------

Lord: its also about others too, not only You

Me: but it's me O lord, if they make a mistake it's my mistake o Lord

Lord: yes, to a certain degree it's true; the possibility of experience expands; what your neighbour did, you might/not do yourself

Me: but whatever happens it's me O lord, everything is for me, and Me is everywhere

Lord: don't fall into solipsism my friend; take into account the circumstances you're in and if your neighbour is a murderer you might say following your lines that he's a murderer for you/your gaze...beware my little "ego", it's not only about You...

Me: yes, yes, but the SECRET tells me: It's all about me, everything is solely on Me; I can do it my Lord!

Lord: Do it but don't sell this 'secrets' around if you please and don't pull ME in into this mess of yours

Me: But O Lord, are you bailing out? Don't you feel responsible for your 'creation'; isn't it all about You, isn't all this You, the murderer, the secret-preachers, Me?

Lord: My boy, if you like the taste of your lollipop, don't presume everybody else will like it, cause if it was all about you, than the world would become one big sweet solipsistic lollipoop for YOU...use your ego for your aims and don't poop beyond your limits...

Me: ok Lord, it's all about You!

Lord: No, it's not about me, it's all about the ice-cream we both can enjoy which is for "us", and for everybody...don't meditate so much it causes you trouble, enjoy the ice-cream little fella...

Me: it's all about me, me, me, me, me...

Lord: later dude...
    Ouch, too much intelectual conversations lately in this pub! Waiter, I'm loosing myself, perhaps I'm getting thirsty?

Do you have some mind reflashing squeezed Orange Nuts juices, perhaps?
  • PallasAthene July 2011
    Reply to @NoviSadCalling:

Sorry the nuts are out due to heavy demands. I'm the waitress burning the midnight oil. Hope you will enjoy our mocktail Orange free the Heaven. Drinking it is like a reboot of a the sun gear.
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    nothing better than a fresh orange juice, waitress, one more for me please!;), thank you...;)
  • PallasAthene July 2011
    Of course batawe. While lun is heavily spamming all threats let us drink a fresh orange juice peacefully on the route 66...:)

• truthseeker July 2011
    Reply to @PallasAthene: Wow! Lun seems to be kinda emotional, judging all the spamming. I think she's really scared and confused and angry, she's desperately holding on to her yoga dream. Hope she will find the strength in herself to get out of this situation.
  • PallasAthene July 2011
    Reply to @truthseeker: Yes, it takes a long time to understand that the net is an united consciouness of all users together. Being stronly involved every action, every word becomes a specific dynamic reflecting your own feelings and thoughts. At that point many people get very emotional as they are not aware that they only have to stop or to pause a little bit. The virtual world takes a lot of energy. It's the perfect teacher how to handle your energies.

I hope, lun knows that life cannot be controlled.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de