ARTICLE IN SLOVENIAN PRIMORSKE NOVICE MAGAZINE:

English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

YouTube Video Testimonies
  • John_Sceptic May 2011
    To Victim 6/Meera: Could you ask your friend, the one who contacted you to ask you why you left the organisation, if he'd be willing to record a short video (webcam), a minute or two would do? And then upload it on Youtube? Your video testimony would of course be more powerful, but if you and the other victims are still not willing, then another Yoga friend's statement, someone other people would recognize, would be second best. Hearing your testimony, (or your friend's), with a German accent I suppose, would do a lot to dispel the Chidanand/Serbien conspiracy theory. Same goes for Victim 5, you are also German? It's just a thought, but consider it....might be a very good idea....
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    that would be nice if done...
  • karavan May 2011
    John sceptic, you are spreading your thema to too many sides and one should repeat what was said to another place that is not treated as a good pracitice, please keep to one!
  • falseswamijifalseswamiji May 2011
    you have audio testimonies , it didn't help, so why would video help? you ask a lot from the victims that gave to all off us already so much!
  • pavitra May 2011
    Sorry but I would really like to say: STOP HERE, STOP NOW! Abused girls please be careful. I have the feeling that a big part of this forum discussion became just a mega-battle between believers and non believers. And it looks like all parties want to use the victims to win their cause. We have first to protect the victims. It would be very good to have more visibility and go publicly and I think the press would buy it immediately. But you can imagine the impact that this will have on their personal life. And still you will have many people that will believe and others that would not believe. I think that they have to follow the advice of professional people how they want to proceed considering the consequences that this will have on their life.
  • falseswamijifalseswamiji May 2011
    I agree
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] May 2011
    whay victime number i don't know - why was in Chitanand apartment for two weeks before all this living her small child behind?
  • pavitra May 2011
    sheep I really think you made it up
    I understand your are still struggeling to accept the allegations presented and discussed in this forum but this conspirancy theory is just nuts as there are so many testimonies, stories and people involved
  • pavitra May 2011
    And by the way: I was reading yesterday the comments posted following an article on Sai Baba life and death. The article was written by a healthy sceptic reporting all the scandals, abuses, doubts, saying at the end that the only miracle we are sure Sai Baba did is creating a business worth hundreds of billions of dollars. In the comments a debate started between some fanatic supporters and many sceptic people very similar to the one we started here. In the debate a person mentioned the youtube testimonies from 2 of the abused boys and you know what was the answer of Sai Baba devotee?
    How can anyone believe to the voices of some retarded boys that hide their faces?
    It doesn't work.
    Politicians will always support leaders - brain-washers. They are trying to do the same! And all local authorities where some investments are going on will support them as well because of the spiritual tourist business. My point is that, if the victims want to go public with their stories it must be done really carefully, trying to evaluate the results that can be achieved.
  • July 2011
    (sorry, had to be deleted by editor due to spamming)
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de