fight club aka vampires vs. robots
  • someonefromhungary May 2011
    let's have a cellar for box
    here I am, as the first potential bean bag
    come, you can punch me
  • truthseeker May 2011
    LOL :):):):):):):)
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    I don't know which one is better now, vampire or a robot?;)))
  • truthseeker May 2011
    It's a nice change from King Kong vs. Godzilla :)
    Reply to @batawe: here, it is not your decision.
    others will tell you if you are a vampire, a robot, a lost soul, a fanatic, a misguided soul, a brainwashed disciple, a schizo, a coward, an asura, a blind devotee, a slave, an underdeveloped soul, a freak, judas himself, a revenge seeker, a chocolate bhakta, a liar, a conformist, a parasite, a business yogi, a donkey, a monkey, a looser, an angry one, a jealous one, a who-are-you-to-open-your-mouth one...
    with all my respect, friends, now stop laughing and asking questions and punch
  • joyriver May 2011
    Reply to @someonefromhungary: :)))
    Reply to @truthseeker: :D :D :D
    I'm also laughing so penalty point for me as well
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    hold your chairs;)
  • joyriver May 2011
    Reply to @batawe: Ahahahahhhaaa :).):)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_Club_%28film%29

and again penalty points for everyone (including myself) for laughing and sharing links...
  • truthseeker May 2011
    Reply to @batawe: very funny, thanks!
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    Reply to @truthseeker: ;)
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    the final reconciliation;))
    Reply to @batawe: :D :D :D
    and lots of penalties of course
    :D :D :D
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    Reply to @someonefromhungary: ;))
  • PallasAthene May 2011

:) :) :)
    "if you want to make god laugh, tell him about your plans" (woody allen)

well, dear brothers and sisters...
    this place meant to be the darkest black hole of the romanesque loka...
    but we ended up in the "corner for positive thinking and affirmations"...
    shame on us :D :D :D
  • PallasAthene May 2011
  • PallasAthene May 2011

Reply to @PallasAthene:
    so you punch me in the face with some of my favourite pieces of music
    I guess I have to disqualify you for a day starting from the day before yesterday
    and be warned, if anyone dares to post benedictus as well, he/she will be disqualified for the entire last week
    :D :D :D

• PallasAthene May 2011
    I am very sorry, dear someonefromhungary. It should be more a hug for everybody here. Perhaps an impulse to think about our culture und what reasons we have to be fascinated by the indian mythology.
    Posting the music is a way to express my feelings and thoughts.

I really hope, that you will not disqualify me now. D D D
    Reply to @PallasAthene:

goodness, pallas athene...
    you are risking disqualification for your entire past life by apologizing and hugging :D :D :D
    all this is alice in wonderland :D :D :D
    I have invited anyone to punch me in the face, to throw mud on me, to call me names...
    and then? :D :D :D
    so now I also disqualify myself for the past two months by this:
  • PallasAthene May 2011
    Are you satisfied now? :) :) :)

Reply to @PallasAthene: at least some smell of mud :) :) :) cool... so you get away now without penalties
  • admin May 2011
    So let’s do a real fight club.

We have just gone through some introductory moves with the attorney(s) for swAmi and the Empire. Here is the analysis of the fight so far:

You, attorney, clearly scored few points. Let say “+3”. But there is something to say to it:

Your moves were provoked by your opponent (us). Some of us here are very good chess players. Do you know what the most important thing for playing chess is? Anticipation. If you don’t anticipate at least 3 - 5 next moves of your opponent, you are not going to win over any formidable opponent. Your complaints to our hosting provider were anticipated in our original risk assessment and were dealt with. The 3 points I am giving you are just for you messing up little bit my very busy time schedule. That’s all. I will go even deeper into it. By now you understand that I am getting some legal advice. Good. You should notice that I live in Alexandria, Virginia, which is about 10 minutes from Washington, DC. Where I live and work most of the time live about 50% lawyers of the entire United States. If you are local, you know that. If not, just check with somebody, who does. I make very nice things for people who can afford them. Lawyers definitely fall in that category. I am very good craftsman, funny, intelligent and very pleasant guy (when I am not fighting sex abuse :) So let say, I have few friends. So for our anticipation and things more coming, I am taking off 3 points “-3”. We are square again.

Now, it is clear to me that you are trying us to get off first page on Google searches. Just remember. Who mentioned Google first? It was me :) Bingo! Google is not really important to us. It was the first part of our plan to distribute the information through external means as much as possible. We started just with two users. Now you can look at our statistics page http://sexabuseyidl.net/admin/Statistics-05212011.pdf . Pretty impressive, isn’t it? Do you thing that people not associated with the Empire are looking at the pages? I don’t things so. Maybe some coincidently bumping into the page in heavy internet traffic but otherwise most of it is the Empire’s territory. (They just need better internet services in Slovakia :) Outside people are not interested in this; they have enough of their problems to deal with. We don’t need Google anymore. We are out there and you can’t stop it.

And now comes the fun part. Thank you for finally forcing us, lazy souls, to straighten up our act, organize the forum, work out all possible glitches and continue with our risk assessment anticipation. You still may have few technicalities challenges left (left by us, by the way) and then what? I won’t even bother to do the count for that. The less expensive part will be over. The ultimate challenge (Knock Out) is the libel/defamatory challenge. Let’s start the counter.

The ultimate defense (at least in the US) is the “TRUTH”. That means that witnesses will give their testimonies with full identities (it’s under perjury) and witnesses will be called by you and my lawyers. Beautiful fight coming up, worth of a real fight club. That will be the first round of heavy weights. If you know laws in this country you should now, that the first round is not important at all. Depending which way we will go, there are different ways to appeal. At the end, we will end up at the Supreme Court, I guarantee it (if you are willing to fight to the very end too). Robert’s Court and Free Speech, First Amendment issue? I admit, that it will be costly. Well, I will have to break my piggy bank, and other people will chip in. Many times you get pro bono defense in cases like this. The best part is that any Supreme Court case, especially about free speech and especially about sex, will end up in all news. Here we have local but very global newspaper Washington Post. Regardless of your opinion about winning or losing the case at the Court, you probably understand that the damage of exposure will be done. Period. I am not trying to discourage you or influence you or scare you. I believe in transparency even if it costs me. I believe in what the Constitution of the United States stands for. I am very proud to be an American even I wasn’t born here. My humble prediction for the Empire is: KO. Maybe you will take away one of my two old vans (I still have to work to be able to support myself, so I’ll keep the other one) if you win the libel (I am saying this just to look fair and unbiased. I and my lawyer really don’t believe it). I’ll give you the Chevy. It has just 290 000 miles. As of today, it is still driving :)

There is another scenario:

Even you probably think differently, I am not really malicious and vindictive person. I am strong enough to defend myself in any fight. With my intelligence or my fists. I prefer the former but some times it has to come to the latter too. That is not our case though. There is no way that anybody could provoke me to do some stupid move. Remember, I used to completely control myself over period of almost ten years. Any kind of trying that way won’t work. First I will tell you, why I got involved in all this. Because I really believe and actually know, that wrong was done and I am really trying to help those who were wronged. It may seem to be too naïve and immature to you, but that’s who I am.

So my proposition is (and it is very important, that you listen to it now, because I won’t repeat it again):

To call it even, things have to be done right. Wrongs have to be amended, full disclosure is a must. I am talking not only about me and our side but especially about your client. You know very well what means the settlement out of court. He has to talk to the women in honest way and make the wrongs right. I don’t know what anybody expects. I am pretty sure though, that if the action is taken swiftly and with honesty, most can be dealt just with an apology and full disclosure. But I am saying that I am not sure. On the other hand, if the situation is not dealt with in appropriate way (as expected by the women) the first scenario still stands.

When I’ve tried to communicate this in past to “the one we don’t speak of”, it fell on dead ears. I personally respect everybody. Even people I don’t like. I respect my adversaries, because I’ve learned through my life, that strong adversaries make me even stronger. Take this as an honest offer and also a warning (even I don’t even dare to warn you :). Let’s say, just a little bit of view into the future.

And we haven’t talked about any money things yet. I’ll keep it for next time. As I’ve said before, I believe in leverage.

The main obligation of a good attorney is to protect his/her clients by giving them the most unbiased and realistic advice as he/she can. Sometimes they have to protect their clients from clients themselves. If you are just a hired help, you may get rich by going all the way and I respect that. I work hard for my money too. I won’t be paying your bills regardless of what the final outcome will be and so the paradox is that I will be really happy for you. If you are a “devotee attorney” trying to protect the master against these “false accusations”, think twice. Question is: Are you a good lawyer or not? If the answer is “Yes” then read first two sentences of this paragraph again.

May light of reason guide you in your decision making. Take care,

Roman Peterka
  • admin May 2011
    @ fight club contributors:
    guys and gals, you all need some introduction to Fight 101. Get real, try not to be just silly :)
  • PallasAthene May 2011
    Reply to @admin: Don't worry fighting admin, dies irae got real. :) :) :)
  • admin May 2011
    I like your spirit. Real Pallas Athene :):):)
  • someonefromcroatia May 2011
    And may the truth win! Thumbs up...
  • pavitra May 2011
    yeah let's fight
    some tips for the robot's attorney: you may start to look at the following law chapters:

Slavery; the condition of an individual who works for another individual against his or her will as a result of force, coercion, or imprisonment, regardless of whether the individual is paid for the labor.

Coercion, the practice of forcing another party to behave in an involuntary manner (whether through action or inaction) by use of threats, rewards, or intimidation or some other form of pressure or force. In law, coercion is codified as the duress crime. Such actions are used as leverage, to force the victim to act in the desired way. Coercion may involve the actual infliction of physical pain/injury or psychological harm in order to enhance the credibility of a threat. The threat of further harm may lead to the cooperation or obedience of the person being coerced.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de