English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

Explanation of the testimonies
  • falseswamijifalseswamiji May 2011
    HI
    I have to explain the testimonies appearing at this forum, or other forums and our site.
    Some of the devotees , dev 1 and dev 2 wrote on forums, dev1 on this forum, and dev 2 on forum.hr, on the topic which is now locked.
    Those writings were not announced in advance and as a web master of the 'abuse' site I was not informed of their identity - so anyway, those 'testimonies' were not published as standard, approved devotees like dev6 and dev 7, but were added to the section of true stories since they were so powerful that I had to put them on the site, but still reporting that they are anonymous, unchecked and just report from a different forums ( they got no devotee status, no number , and were colored gray).
    But I have cleared this out with the dev 1 and 2 and those statements now appear under their testimonies page.

I hope that this mix-up didn't raise more doubts as we don't need more doubts.

"Awakened " is devotee 1 from our site and her story published here is just a sequel of her first testimony and is quite similar to her audio statement on our site, but here she has given even more details and facts.

Thank you all

ps. We have 72 hours to delete the site, so soon site will probably be gone since provider has been reported that we have abusive content on our site.
    So , in 2 days it will be gone , we'll probably make some less audio visually attractive site, but with al important informations.
  • Tony May 2011
    Why don't you change the provider? Some have more spine than others. After Amazon kicked them out, Wikileaks ended up in Switzerland. Also who is your provider?
    our provider is wix.com

Of course we'll change the provider, the problem is that it will take more time to rebuild the site since it was built in an online tool and is not downloadable.
    funny thing is that YIDL people thought it was some expensive site built from a professional hired by chidanand. in fact it is the first website i ever made in my life :)
    and no one hired me :), it is just my naive idealism that moves me
  • someonefromhungary May 2011
    Reply to @falseswamiji: :( how can I (we) help?
  • Roman May 2011
    We will change the provider and ... everything's gonna be alright, one love, one love... I love reggae :):):)
  • Durchanand May 2011
    Reply to @Roman: Jah Ras Tafari Haile Selassiai :-)))
  • John_Sceptic May 2011
    falseswamiji says:
    "Awakened " is devotee 1 from our site and her story published here is just a sequel of her first testimony and is quite similar to her audio statement on our site, but here she has given even more details and facts.

John Sceptic says: Ok, so Devotee 1 is Victim 1 on the Abuse Site, but she published here another story as Ex-Wife? Mhhhh. Dear falseswamiji: Why did Victim 1 not introduce herself and say: "Hi people, I'm Victim 1, and want to add a little bit of finer detail? Like, when I lost my virginity and there was lots of blood and swAmi asked for extra towels?" She was deceitful and did not say she was Victim 1, she ON PURPOSE led us forum readers believe that she was a "NEW VICTIM, AN EX-WIFE".

Also, she did not post it under her "Awakened" Name here. A person called "Marya" posted the story, I have been reading the forum every day, I have noticed that! Then, "Marya" disappeared again, so did her story, but the following day it was on the Abuse Site??

falseswamiji, ask Victim 1 why she is so deceitful and joins as "Marya", posts story, buggers off again, then comes back as Awakened? My God...I'm getting dizzy.

• Tony May 2011
    Reply to @John_Sceptic: I completely agree. The way it came out could and should have been much better and less confusing. You are also right that this makes it all look less credible. On the other hand, all of this confusion you have described was cleared up, falseswamiji actually posted this, precisely to clarify. Yes, the process is messy, as the topic is very emotional and sensitive, people come and go because it is painful to talk and even to read, but everybody tries their best to correct these things and keep it accurate.

If you have a friend with the law enforcement ask them about the complex process under which rape victims have to be interviewed and how difficult and delicate it is to work with them. At least in this part of the world it is.
    Dear John, :)
    yes, we are bad planners, you see , it is not one big conspiracy at all :)
    One day you'l understand it all, when you get the whole picture...yes, there has been some confusion since devotee 1 had difficulties to "digest" it all and to tell it all as it was, since it was not easy- to understand how it was possible to be so manipulated for so long time.
    There are still many enchanted and sleeping in the fields of poppy flowers, waiting to be awakened till it is too late. And the awakening is not always an joyful process, specially if you are tired ( of disappointments in your life ).
    But basically it is you yourself, that chooses the red or the white pill.
    - and without the strong desire to really know the truth, people will just keep sleeping and sweet dreaming(Because it is more comfortable) instead of waking up to a reality of your own tiredness and facing all the hard work and responsibilities that come out of it.
  • Roman May 2011
    You can see my reply to the same John_Sceptic's post in different thread at:
    http://www.sexabuseyidl.net/discussion/comment/835#Comment_835
    John, please do not use same message in different threads/categories. I do understand that things overlap a bit, but you can use just the permalink address to guide readers to your single post (the way I am doing right here). This rule is to make the discussion somehow easier to follow.

Thank you,

Roman
    he keeps doing that..why john?please don't
  • July 2011
    (sorry, had to be deleted by editor due to spamming)
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de