English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

sex abuse scandal.
  • michalsladek April 2011
    Dear Joyriver,
    thank you for your honest letter. The most inspiring thing for me was that a wounded personality CAN be healed through a positive, loving relationship. How true!
    People with Mac operating system who have troubles creating a new membership: right click on the image BEFORE you do anything else and choose to 'open image'. It downloads it and opens in a separate window, you read it and then type it in.
    Re Hariharanand: this version makes a lot of sense. I can't imagine any other reason for him to leave so suddenly.

I knew him well and he knew how to pull the strings of female heart- although I witnessed it just by using his words. I found him manipulative and dishonest and towards the end I just could not stand him. He did build up the YIDL in Australia but at a price- he left a lot of disappointed (this is a very mild word) people in his path. There were many people who started quite enthusiastic and then disappeared. He explained to me as jealousy: these women just can't work together, they are too jealous of each other. He did put a lot of pressure on people.. and played double games.
  • Roman, sorry to disappoint you :-)
    In your yidl-days I was just another guy sitting somewhere in the back. It was just in the last few years that I was sitting right in the front and observed swAmi more closely.
  • Roman May 2011
    I told you I knew that you are a smart guy. Smarter than I was :-)
  • Roman May 2011
    Michale, thank you for the Mac instructions. Hopefully that will solve the issue. (Until the next upgrades :-)
  • truthseeker May 2011
    www.swamiji-maheshwarananda-abuse.com is off air again, maybe hacked another time?
  • Ivan May 2011
    Hi everyone, I used to be swAmi's disciple from 1996-2003 and my name was Isvar Puri. Although I have spoken to girl who had sex with swAmi in 1998 I was delaying my departure for years for a number of reasons. During that time I have spoken to a few other girls who had the same sex experience with him. Nither one of this girls didn't left YIDL convinced in swAmi's omnipotence and other craziness. After I left I was reluctant to talk around about the truth about swAmi. I guess I felt ashamed of beeing so naive and cheated by a fat con artist. Nevertheless later I tried to tell this to as much people I could and in february Cici had left.
    What pisses me off are the people like Svami Yogesh, Govinda, Svami Vivek puri, all of them knowing exactly about swAmi's misconduct. Now they are lying to people, writing pathetic letters on blog. My god, if this guys belive in karma (I don't actually anymore) how can they talk and write such things... Truth should be a main spiritual standard, no? I don't expect that people hearing this from us or from web can believe so easily and change their whole life in a second but all the people who know the truth and still trying to convince bhaktas in some crazy conspiracy theory, mastermind Cidanand and other nonsense are just pure evil I must tell.
    Ivan Andrijanić, Zagreb, Croatia...
  • Roman May 2011
    About hacking: Possibly, that's why we mirrored some of their content here.
  • Roman May 2011
    Ivan, thank you for your post. You are right. The other side is living in middle ages. You cannot do things like 20 years ago. It does not work anymore. Look around the world. They are pathetic.
  • Tony May 2011
    Indeed, times have changed. As of today, if you type into Google "M***" you get two websites mentioning sex abuse on the first page of the search results.
    http://www.swamiji-maheshwarananda-abuse.com is in the sixth place. (Bing keeps sucking, shows nada, btw.)

NB, this is just "M***" not "M*** abuse" or "M*** sex scandal".

Internet is changing all the rules. It's getting more difficult to get away with anything. Last fall, when the US government tried to shut down Wikileaks, over a 1000 mirror sites sprung up all over the world: http://wikileaks.ch/Mirrors.html.
  • falseswamijifalseswamiji May 2011
    Our site was hacked again yesterday, this was the second time , and this time they really tried to delete everything.
    But..it is online again :)
    so, better luck next time mahahackers...
  • truthseeker May 2011
    Yidl-leaks would be a good name for this website.
  • truthseeker May 2011
    New message issued by 'swAmi', mind the part "those who only tried to find negative qualities in him are lost in darkness":

To the Bhaktas of Sri Sathya Sai Baba
    and all Spiritual Seekers around the world,
    With Sathya Sai Baba who left this mortal world on Sunday, 24 April 2011,
    the world lost a great spiritual Light.
    Sai Baba inspired, blessed and guided millions of people around the world
    even though he stayed often in one place only as he didn't travel anymore;
    like to one light many, many moths fly. This is the guru‘s light. We offer
    our salutation to that divine Light that merged into the Brahman Light.
    Those who saw him were blessed ones, those who heard about him were
    lucky ones and those who only tried to find negative qualities in him are
    lost in darkness.
    I wish for all bhaktas of Sri Sai Baba to carry the light of their guru within
    their hearts and continue the spiritual work in his sense. The guru will be
    with you all the times even when he has left his physical appearance.
    Be sure, the divine light will come again. My humble adoration to that
    divine light and blessings to all spiritual seekers around the world.
    Yours,
    Mahamandaleshwar P. swAmi

Clever way of condemning people who are seeking the truth about him, apparently we are 'lost in darkness'.
  • truthseeker May 2011
    For people who are not aware of it, Sai Baba has also been accused of sexual abuse.
  • truthseeker May 2011
    Another bearded guy can't do harm anymore, they finished him off in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Let's also try to make our own 'beard' harmless, but in the most peaceful way possible. Ahimsa is still the highest principle.
  • truthseeker May 2011
    With 'making our own beard harmless in the most peaceful possible way' I of course mean only by words. And the words should also be as harmless as possible in my opinion, only aimed at revealing the truth, so that means not threatening anybody or seeking sensation to have something to gossip about.
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    108 comments already, excluding this one, one mala round in this topic;)
  • truthseeker May 2011
    Interesting 'revealing' website: http://guruphiliac.blogspot.com/
  • Durchanand May 2011
    Eternal Swamp in deadly Life: New Material about Swami Hariharanand (Sw.HH)

Or: our daily swamp give us today:

"Dear Seva,

Anyway, regarding Hariharanand. Well the story is only coming out now, but i
    have known since 2002 because an organizer had told me. It has never been public knowledge. In the last 9-10 years, only a few of us have known in Australia. Which is why Michael Sladek etc. do now know. Most aussies still don´t know.

It was always the thing i could not understand about swAmi. Why did he give this person a position of power, and then let him get away with abusing that power, and sleeping with women when he was a swami. And then send him to NZ where he now has a child (!), and swAmi even named an ashram after him (that is Raumati ashram, added by seva).

So, Swami Hariharanand was a power-hungry swami. He came across as enlightened
    and spiritual, but he was manipulative to the extreme. He pitted people
    against each other. And he slept with at least 5 women i know the names of.
    But there would have been more. In 2000, swAmi wrote a letter to all in
    Australia and NZ saying that Sw.HH was enlightened and a saint and the head
    of YIDL in Australia. In 2001, he was asked to leave by a few people living
    in the ashram because his manipulation had gone too far. swAmi was told
    all about it, but didn't do anything about it. He never explained that, he
    never supported those who were abused. No one else in YIDL Australia knew
    why he was asked to leave.

it was always the only question mark in my head. Why did swAmi not do
    anything, but actually gave him another position in another country?
    I remember thinking, oh well, it must be the Lila i don't understand how the
    Guru works etc. So when all these rumours started a couple of months ago,
    this was the main reason i started believing them. Because of how swAmi
    let Sw. HH get away with it before. Sw. HH must know what swAmi is like and is
    able to get away with it, and probably in fact learnt it from swAmi.

So Australia had its own sex scandal that was swept under the
    carpet...

Love
    xyzpuri..."
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] May 2011
    dear all
    pitty that you left yoga
    did you not miss the divine feeling on the satsang?
    and divine meditation and kriya?
    i have the best feelings when i am meditating and i do not need any money to enjoy or cake or sex or vila
  • truthseeker May 2011
    Ann, yoga is good, but you don't need swAmi for that. swAmi actually got it from swami Satyanananda Saraswati, he had some weekend courses in his center. There are close similarities between the physical yoga part of yidl and satyananda yoga. He may have even got the kriya yoga from them, I'm not sure. Anybody knows?
    when you left swAmi did you find some other guru?
    or you are meditating without mantra?
  • Durchanand May 2011
    dear ann,

myself and many with whom i am talking about all this nowadays we did not leave yoga - but we left indailylife. that is a fine but crucial difference! most leaving now continue their daily practices. with or without the guru mantra or kriya. with or without guru mala. that is everybody´s private cup of tea.

maybe i miss that feeling of those satsangs sometimes. but as you know it is our own individual mind which creates our world. and now we know another world in daily life. where there is a lot of light there is a lot of shadow. and now my mind can not forget at what cost we had that divine feelings in the satsangs. i can not overlook that this satsang was held by someone talking divine and just waiting for getting the next blowjob after satsang, even no matter if the chosen girl(s) would like it or not. that this person would stab all yogic principles in the back same as mahaprabhujis golden rules (and let us not talk about the historical mahaprabhuji now). how can i feel good meditating on this person or being in his satsang?

so you do not need money? i am very normal, just a know-nothing on the way. i still do need money. you seem to be very far developped... without cake i could do but i do not want life without any cakes. and sex? i am not free of that even though i have not had sex with others than myself for long years. anything bad about sex? no, sex is a good thing and we should enjoy it. but never on the cost of others. and i think that is why it should be on the base of love between equally feeling partners. and not one side abusing the being in love state of the other or the power imbalance between master and disciple or whatever imbalance (=nonyoga!).

all that we, these so called anti-swAmi-campaigners here and everywhere else seem to want is that you use your full capacities again. and that you do not avoid the informations coming up. no matter where you end then...and it seems to me you are on the right way already...all the best for your path. seva.

your follow-up question: the most important guru we have is the one living inside of us. that is the guru to whom swAmi should have lead us or at least he should have had the intention to do so. i am not looking for an outer guru in the sense of a master. but everybody is my guru in the sense of a teacher. some teach me what i should do and some teach me what i should not do. so easy. only i have to decide. the antaryami, the inner guru is that feeling, that intuition inside of you which helps you to decide what is good for you and what is bad for you. and only for yourself!

Talking about my mantra: it just changed itself without me thinking about it. About two thirds went away, that part which belonged to the parampara. and a new part has added by itself. if it will stay like that and if i will forever continue practising mantra japa i do not know. and i still love singing and playing mantras, bhajans and kirtans. that is just awesome. how could that have changed only through these little yidl bubbles??? btw thanx for those bubbles sister dudeji!
    ok nice to hear that you are continuing to practice divine path, i am also try to do my best but it is not always possible

unfortunatelly we have diferent source of information therefore i can just tell that what nika and cici are telling is not true
    there are other interests behing the sex as usuall but at the end all finish by sex
    our society has sex complex even after so called many sex revolutions but always we stop by sex, if we want or not to be as much as possible liberal

in this case sex it is just a dirty thing but in reallity behind of this is the fight for the power, position and money which cici did not get any more from swAmi

it is pitty that you did not find out all other facts and you stop just by first ball -sex,
    but i can try to understand this, if you were doing sex tapasya with yourself than if you hear true or not that somebody expecially your guru has more fun as you that of couse, i agree with you, that you have the only one possibility to explode

pls when this feeling will come down than pls try to explore deeply in the metter

the easiest way to cover own dirty things is to prepare a sex scandal to other party
    this is a common use in our word

i am very surprised that you fall on this ponit, i was thinking that you are more liberal but tapasya has an effect and the mind can not be controlled
  • truthseeker May 2011
    Ann, you are psychologizing Durchanand's remarks about swAmi's having sex, as if he doesn't get enough and so accuses swAmi of having it. This is total BS, but I understand you are trying to find a reason for Durchanand's remarks. Well, the reason is that these things have really happened, on a large scale, and all over the world victims are now speaking up about what swAmi has done to them. You may choose to be blind and deaf for it, I understand, because it's very shocking and confusing, I went through it already and I know how it feels. I hope you will be able to swallow the truth when more will come out about it.

And cici is not actively involved in this truth-revealing campaign anymore, so really, he's not a mastermind of anything. Look to what's happened in Australia, cici doesn't have any influence there.
    cici sent a letter to australia also and also to me and it was terrible letter
    of course that the australians react at the first ball in this way because they had fear to come to media and to lost the money, the biggest australian cities are not based on voluntering-karma yoga but are professionals
    so such huge reaction is due to other facts not sex but because of course as usuall money
    if i will not know cici before i can belive on this story
    but as i already said i was shocked when i realized who in reality he is when i was in novi sad at beginning of 2000 and from that time i was not inviting him any more to my country
  • truthseeker May 2011
    Ann, have you read the Australian statement of last month? It's not a money issue.

"I am an Australian teacher, or should I say ex- teacher, and while I have no direct knowledge of abuse, I wish to inform you of what is unfolding in Australia.
    At present the Australian Association of YIDL is in a state of turmoil and upheaval. A number of credible witnesses who lived in Jadan for a number of years have come forward to tell of witnessing and supporting traumatised women in Jadan. Some teachers have spoken in person to abused women from Europe(!!!!!!!!!!!)
    We are all in a state of shock and distress. The Australian Association is undertaking a two week period of enquiry calling for information from witnesses. Sydney, Dungog and Brisbane have convinced swAmi that he is not welcome to visit our centres when he arrives in Australia today, we do not intend to have any contact with him. There are others who are more naive and perhaps more easily manipulated who will still host him at Melbourne, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast in Queensland.
    Many of us now believe these horrendous stories and allegations are true and do not want anything more to do with swAmi or the International Fellowship. There has already been some serious bullying tactics and manipulation happening with attacks from individuals in Europe on Australian organisers and teachers. Swami Jasrajpuri has suddenly arrived in Sydney to 'support' us - here to wipe our tears so to speak, but I wonder who will wipe the tears of the women who have been so grievously hurt?
    Personally I would like to send my love and support to women and ex-YIDl members, all of whom are suffering. I hope and pray that you are getting the love and support you need to heal from family and friends."
    as i already told you this is not real true belive me
    if they will know about this they will tell us before and not now after cicis letter
    also nika made her website after cici letter so it is all conected to him and i already know that this will happend in december or 3 years ago when swAmi told to cici that he will give the ashram back to the person who bild it and cici said on that time that he will leave him

i can understand that it is not easy to understand this kind of games because are so called sex victims
    i know nika too good to belive that she is a victim of sex
    but i can belive that she is a victim of cici underground action

you will see in next months

now to explain in this explosion of feeling has no sense because sex is always the first and you can not see the second- what is behind

sorry if you will know better cici and nika than you will not belive on these stories

for now you have just to wait the real truth will come out when the explosion of feeling will slow down
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de